Tuesday, October 20, 2009

UnbeLievable

UnBelievable.... UnbeLievable!!!

I think I did it again...I thought of a negative feeling before actually living the situation!

Okay so I did not leave Guadalajara... I am still very much here.

Mainly because I have spent my day speaking to a Canadian soil-catcher, an Italian funny and unique guy, a Mexican very smart and ambition Photographer who wants to make a change in the issue of Rich Mexicans versus Poor Mexicans in the country of Political Mexico. A New Zealand man who is very silent and slow but is a very smart and nice person. And lastly but definitely most importantly... An English hitchhiker. Very Very pretty and smart and is a traveller around on the world. Been travelling for 5 years and she hitchhikes through countries. She has now Europe, Australia and New Zealand, and Latin America (Brazil, Peru, Chile, Argentina)...She is doing Iran and Afghanistan next, so will be passing by my house in Dubai on the way....
When I asked her what her age was, she said she does NOT know because she does not count her age.

She has now colored the floor of the 5-meter house.. She wants to play Twister,.... so I have to go....... I NEVER play Twister!!!

** Oh and she just put music in the background.,.. Its music from the 60s. So Im listening to 'Babylove my Babylove' and 'Everlasting Love'





xcoxoxoxoxooxoxo

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHH!!!

    FREAAAKKKK!!!! Lina your about to play twister with a FREAK!

    RUUUUUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby love my baby love my one and only baby love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete