Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Class

I have now fully completed ONE MONTH of Spanish in San Cristobal and on the verge of ending my SECOND week of Spanish classes in Guanajuato.



Almost EVERYBODY I meet tells me that I talk very very well... but I turn a blind eye and I focus on the fact that there is SO MUCH more I need to know about the language... I need so many more words... (my Vocabulary) In addition to more Grammatical practice for the many ways and forms and shapes of completing a sentence!



However, I feel so proud of myself because seriously???? I am doing it!!! I am talking to the neighbor, to the old man, the street vendor, the mother, the daughter, the kids, the students , the teacher!!! I am spending 24 hours per day talking in Spanish!!



I have now fully developed the habit of THINKING in Spanish! My mind wonders off and speaks to herself in Spanish!!! And I hear her!! She is thinking in Spanish!!!



I now have a different group of students in my class.,.... We are a total of 4..... All three of them are American retirees... One of them is named Jim.. and used to work in Leo Burnett in USA!

The other is Jack... When Jack wanted to introduce himself, he started by saying that "My name is Jack but in Spanish you can call me HACK"



and then HAHAHAHAHAHAH, The whole class was laughing and this is where I realized that I AM HAVING FUN!



Here is the clip of my previous week's class... Please do note that I admire this woman so much.. she is gorgeous for her age and so very fashionable!!! The guy next to her is Helmot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRuLwzMYfDs


Gracias y Hasta Luego.



xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. You're saying:

    "My name is Jack but in Spanish you can call me HACK"

    My name is Joseph; what would it be in Spanish: Hoseph ???

    Miss u and love u so much.

    ReplyDelete