Saturday, October 17, 2009

The QUEEN

I received my certificate yesterday , (one that says "Advancd Level" in it!!!!!!)
and Im am off..... I am ready to go... I am ready to move on!
I catch the bus in 4 hours, and I am headed towards Guadalajara.....

I guess this is the way it goes.
I guess this is how its supposed to be.

The past 2 days have been UNbelievable... It could actually be considered "crazy" if you compare it to the previous 2 weeks that I have been living in Guanajuato.... cooking, eating, walking, sleeping.

I made FRIENDS!!!!
-Lupita is a 19-year old Mexican (taking English classes at my school)... Lupita is adooorable, she is soo sweet , and simple. and YET, She is a mother!!! She had her baby at the age of 15 and so she has been through a lot!

-Caterina is the hippiest of all hippies!!! And I dont do Hippies!!! But her????? She amazing./.... we connected , somehow.,... and have been spending the past 2 days together! She is Italian but has been travelling around South America for 2 years. Speaks Spanish fluenly... and I had been struggling and talking to her in Spanish until 2 days ago... I heard her say "We have this is other colors" in English! I was like WHATTTTTTTTT You speak ENGLISHHH??? aND I had no idea!!!!!

-Coffee is Caterina's friend, who I have also been spending so much time with.... She is half Indian and half Argentinian. She is beautifully gorgeous. And so so real. Her parents and sister died when she was 10, and so she was put in an orphanage who mistreated her very much because of her dark skin and their racism. She needs a family, and I was there to offer her that for a couple fo days.


During the day, I would spend my day with Lupita, and at night, I would go out with Caterina and Coffee.
We walked the streets and sat on the floor, in bars, walked and talked and laughed and talked and I have now created THE MOST beautiful memory about Guanajuato in my mind!

YOU are the Queen, and YOU KNOW you are the Queen.



xoxoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. now where are you going my pretty queen? !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mission accomplished...NEEEEEXT!!

    Destination unknown..HIT ITTTT!

    ReplyDelete