Friday, October 9, 2009

ShE has chosen






I have seen beauty in Mexico, but.... To me... I think Guanajuato is prrrrobably the QUEEEN of beauties.... She is just one GORGEOUS Princess. She KNOWS how gorgeous she is and she can't stop using her magnetic forces to have you drawn in and in and in... She is a precious gem.




I have seen colors in Mexico, but... To me..... I think Guanajuato carries its colors in SUCH a unique way. Her roads are called 'Calle this' and 'Calle that'.... However, What's different is that she has her many 'Callejons'.... A little mini alley, a super mini diversion from the street that takes you upwards...where the many yellow, pink, blue, yellow and orange houses are! Her callejons are less than a meter wide!!! They are gorgeous.





I have seen Life, but....To me... I think Guanajuato has a soul that can not be compared with anyone else. She is well-known for the month-long festival called Cervantino... Starting October 14.... The most popular and important Cultural Festival in Latin America.
Dance, Theatre, and Street performaces take over Guanajuato ... all month long and all for free.....


Guanajuato has decided!

She wants me to go through this experience in a slighly-amended way. She has chosen so!
She decided that I need to go through my stay with slightly-older people! She introduced me to them and sent me good vibes. I will do that.

They are adorable... I'm in class with the oldest people who have the youngest spirits!!! My God... They are WAYYYYYY more active than me!
They keep talking about : "tonight, they wanna do this and tomorrow they wanna go there"....

Of course, I have occasions where I am LAUGHING SO HARD I just cant stop myself!!!!

For example, The teacher is telling "Helmut" something.... and Helmut cant hear properly so he freezes. One minute, One minute and half. Helmut is FROZEN and the teacher is repeating the same sentence to him.
One minute and 50 seconds later Helmut replies :"oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".
I look at him and Im like :"OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

For example, Linda was showing us her new dictionary.... She bought a new dictionary. She takes it out and its like HUUUGEEE... Its like a whole BOOK!
I take out MY dictionary and show her the difference!!!
Ma its called a "Pocket " dictionary for a reason!!! Mine can literally fit in my pocket.
She tells me :"Darling, You CAN see!!! My sight, I lost it a while ago"

Like I said, Guanajuato has chosen!

She wants to show me a different side of things... She wants me to spend my days differently and I will NOT fight her.
She wins.
Guanajuato wins!

















6 comments:

  1. it looks soooooooo pretty ;-) wow!! but also you are sooooo pretty :-)
    ur staying there for a while then?? i lovvve u

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES
    UES my Gorgeous Pregnant Healthy Sister-in-law...

    I think I will extend and even take nother week of Spanish at School.. That way , I can witness the actual CERVANTINO Festival!!!
    Supposedly, business live OFF of Cervantino! Latin America KILLA comes here for it. And the roads are gonna be PACKED with arts and Music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, beautiful people, beautiful city, beautiful learnings, a beautiful article and a most beautiful girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have to agree with touf, this is by far one of my favorite articles ever!

    and i have to say PROPS to your photography skills, i ABSOLUTELY love the framing and the colors MY GOD. very good perceptions! now i am completely and fully jealous of you.

    did you know i went to a level 3 yoga class without knowing and survived????

    ReplyDelete
  5. blu! im done with my 1st final.dont know how i did and dont want to know b4 all finals are over!!! but i miss u!!! cant wait to skype with u on monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JOUM...
    I am actually noticing that Ive become better in photography!! NOW, I know the difference between a good frame and bad one! Better late than never!

    BluBla...
    BRING IT!

    Sister in Law...
    I love you

    Baby....
    Baydee Blove Ma Baydee Blove!

    This is one of the FEW times I look around and see the CROWDED plazas and actually think its just tooo EMPTY .... without the people that I love!!!!

    ReplyDelete