Monday, September 21, 2009

Come with Me

Here... Come....... walk with me.... throughout my day today...


I started off from my house in 'Flavio Paniagua 74', and walked to 'Real de Guadalupe' down towards the centre, here I slightly smiled at the Cinema that I went to three times to watch a documentary about the Zapatistas. I got to the Centro, and to the ATM Machine and withdrew my smile knowing that Im being charged 20 AED for each transaction...

I walk to 'Cristobal Colon' to pick up my ID Card from Marta the owner of the DVD store! I had to pay her 30 pesos because I was late one day!!!!! I was actually angry with her... because I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS.... you cant just charge me like that!!! I told her!!! But at the end of the day.... business is business I guess.... Im still a bit weird about Marta!!!

Then I walk to 'Francesco Madero' to Claudia.. the woman of the Mobile store that I bought my shitty Samsung from (the one that doesnt have a Calender) .... Ola Claudia!!!! I needed Units!! You never know... I just need to know that I can call!

As I am walking back, almost done with what I have to do.. I see Enrique!!!!! (The Enrique, the American Maria's boyfriend) So, he was really happy to see me because they wanted to get in touch with me and didnt have my number!!! SAME HERE! So apparently its Helen;s birthday and theyre going out to the Wine Bar at 8... and I was invited!!! So also they can drop me to the Bus Station! GREAT!

I leave 'Francesco Madero'... and go to Diego Dugelay to buy Headphones... for 100 Pesos.. like 10 USD... Because mine dont work anymore and Im gonna need sleepy music for the bus ride!

DONE!!! Im ready to go home, to catch my bags and laptop and "check out"...


so I get to 'Flavio Paniagua 74', and the landlord is there, cleaning the house..... OLAAAA ESTERRRRR.... so we sit...and talk for like 20 minutes IN SPANISH about her kids and the lack of business here in July and August .....
Anyhow, 21 minutes later.. the NEW tenant walks in... and so Hes Mexican and we talk about how PERFECT this house is... I LOVE IT, I ADORE IT.... its huge, internet, your kitchen, your bathroom, your space!
The guy is from Morelia, but is now working on his USA Visa to go to San FRancisco! He's a Graphic Designer ... very nice man.... We exchanged emails... and IF he comes to his town in November 1 for the "Day of the Dead", he will email me!


They got me a cab, and helped me with my luggage... and OFF I went ...... to my Yoga Centre, for my last class at 5:30....

You have now walked with me step by step for today, the 21st September!

I hope you enjoyed your walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment