Monday, September 21, 2009

Last weekend

Saturday and Sunday night... in San Cristobal for the last weekend... and gettin THE REAL SC flavor...
Becks, my friend from the Yoga Centre came to my house and stayed with me..... I would have NEVER imagined meeting an ENGLISH woman in Mexico and spending practically three whole days with her.
Becks is a REAL soul. Becks is self made, self taught. Becks doesnt believe in shoes... she walks barefoot to feel the energy of the earth. We spent our time walking and walking and chilling at the Plazas and streets of SC.
We met 3 sets of friends , 3 groups of travellers.... WHILE sitting on a bench... and thats when I realized that THATS what usually happens. People just come up to you and talk. Theyre friendly... and theyre travellers.. like us.... seeking good company and a good time!
2 French guys were lost... so I was their tour guide... I gave them 11 things to do in San Cristobal with the names and locations! ... 4 Mexican guys who were out on Saturday night and told us about an African night happening in Las Bellas club...so we all went and it was my first time in a Mexican Nightclub.... and then 2 German girls with a Mexican friend who invited us to their house//... but we didnt!!


Its just sooo easy to meet people, so I need to break that fear that I have about "NOT" making friends... because the way I see it.. Im doing okay!

My bus leaves tonight to Xalapa, Veracruz... its 11 hours and I will be staying in a Posada...

Im exited.... One month in San Cristobal is now its time to see something else!

Im exited , Im exited, Im curious, Im looking forward, Im nervous but Im positive! VAMOS A VER! Lets see........................................................................................................................................

1 comment:

  1. Yalla, and the adventure goes on .....

    Good luck ya papy. looking forward to see you at San Umm Suqeim

    ReplyDelete