Saturday, September 12, 2009

Civilization



One week of full and intense Yoga and Beach and Heat and Mosquitos.... and Im back!
Back in Chiapas, Bcak in San Cristobal.... with the most beautiful "IM HOME" feeling....

Im so proud of myself, I really went in the program ALL the WAY. Four hours of Yoga , plus one lecture per day... A lecture about the philosophies behind Yoga , and the real meaning of Yoga... I made 2 great girlfriends.... and met another dimension of the Spiritual World!

The majority of the conversations went something like this.... "Feed the Manipura Chakra... Go into the Bujangasana.... Stetch the arm and note the energy climbing..... Today, My energy is stronger....The chakra of my heart is aroused....."

Ohhhhh, and one more thing.... The food!!!!! They can NOTTTT begin eating without praying/meditating on the food!!! So they carry the bowl of lunch, smell it, smile, close their eyes, meditate, and then EAT,... when Im halfway through my meal!!!

On my last day.,....This girl comes to the centre with a man... Her name is Sonia.... and she starts talking to me.... and basically she is here with her ex-boyfriend.... and she doesnt feel "the vibe" is right... So when I told her Im leaving tomorrow.. she asked whether she could join me.... and SO YES!!! Her I am... with Sonia... having breakfast in my house in San Cristobal!


It my weekend... before I go back to my Spanish on MOnday and Im planning on enjoying EVERY single minute of it!!!!
Im happy Im back.... The mosquitos are SUCHHHH hungry creatures... I understand when they bite you once, twice.. BUT SIXX times in one area!!!! before attacking the other leg??????


Im happy Im back... Im happy Im back... Im happy Im back!

Im gonna be posting all the picture that I took of Mazunte... the Pacific Coat of Oaxaca... the beauuutiful house I was staying in... the beaaauuutiful beaches... and the beaaaauutiful "chakras" in the air of Mazunte.

5 comments:

  1. oohhhh she's back!!! i miss u ALL THE TIME

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good that you feel great because you're back.

    But (and i keep worrying), what worries me is that you consider San cristobal your HOME.

    What about Dubai ya Papy? What about Beirut, Kartaba? San Stefano who happens to be San Cristobal's cousin in Batroun

    I hope these will remain good places to remember but the fact remains that we need you around, here and in Beirut.

    In short, me and Mom are happy for you because you are happy but we will be a lot more happier when we all meet in San Umm Suqeim or at San Kartaba or San Stefano or San Sin El Fil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHA!!I think I enjoy 3ammo Joe's comments a little too much that sometimes I check the comments first before I read your post Lannoush.

    and now.. LINAAAAAA i'm so jealous. Everything looks so great. You look SO good, and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE you ya Lina! I can imagine you like a cartoon character half way through your plate with your mouth full, realizing that a prayer had to be done before eating :p
    You made me laugh :)

    I too love Joe's worry-comment but rest assured Joe, once Lina's yoga is fully set, she will realize that in fact, Home is where the Heart is :)
    And then, Sin San Cristo Fil will all be the same and the best.
    (We all know though that Kartaba is THE best ma heik?)

    I miss you guys! (While I sit behind my computer desk at work).
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just read a whoooole bunch of entries i had missed and wooowwwwwww i'm loving what you're loving only you're LIVING what you're loving! i need change... keep writing xx

    ReplyDelete