Wednesday, September 2, 2009

One day.....

I was walking around Mighel Hidalgo, and I discovered something.... thats..... prrrrrobably the most interesting concept Ive heard!!!!
A bookshop.... that just DOES NOT deal with money!!!
So I walked in, I gave them one book I had in my bag, and I chose a LONELY PLANET book that I want from their massive collection!
DONE! Thats it. I walked out of the store, and suddenly started walking faster and faster, in case someone comes out and tells me "Listen Miss, you still need to pay...." I am just NOT used to this at ALLL.

Next, I kept walking.... to my school! It was 5:00 pm and I had an "appointment" at my school!
They had organized an "intercambio" with me.... which is:
a one-hour meeting with a Mexican person... JUST ME and him..... and JUST us talking
The hour passed like it was 4 seconds!!!! I met Errrik, and talked and talked an talked and I just couldnt stop talking!! I got introduced to him, to his religion, to how his family is, to the traditions of his country....AND I WAS SMILING alllllllll throughouttttt!! I AM DOING IT!! I AM SPEAKING!!!!!

6:20PM, WE realized that we crossed our time, and we scheduled another appointment kamain!!!

So I walk some more.... and I decide to sit in MYYYY PLACE (I have found THE place in San Cristobal)..
Casa Luz..... is a centre, that has Yoga, acupunture, massage, a restaurant, movie screenings , and a nutrition centre!!!!!! I read for 2 hours and then went to a bar to meet my "group" of friends//./...
Megan and Brian leave today, so its their farewell--ish.... They are just the cuuuuuuuutest couple ever! Theyre one of the couples that just LOOOK sooo good together... Shes gorgeous, and soooo simple, and sooo delicate... and you look at her and you instantly get the urge to tell her your problems!!! Megan and Brian and going away for THREE months to Spain and (listen to this) and theyre gonna WALK throughout the state!!!! WALK from state to state!!! Just the two of them!!!! walking!!!!! (I will leave NO comments, coz I cant even find the words to describe that)

Megan , Brian, Pete, Beth, Enrique y Maria, Helen and I ...... Talk and talk, and share moments and experiences, and share stories about our past and I just DONT want this moment to end!!!!


One day in San Cristobal........ teaches me the meaning of "Satisfaction".

No comments:

Post a Comment