Thursday, September 3, 2009

Change of Plans

ChAnge of Plans errrbody......

I will be leaving San Cristobal tomorrow night, and Ill be taking a night bus for 12 hours leaving the state of Chiapas, and heading towards the state of Oaxaca,
Since I have alrealy been to the City of Oaxaca with the one and only RIDE THE IGUANA GANG in 2008; I will not go to the City..... Instead, Im going to the Pacific Coast for some SUN , sun , beach, sea turtles, dolphins, and more sun.

Im planning on visiting Puerto Angel, and then several Playas around Puerto Angel.... like the Mazunte and the Zipolite.... Puerto Angel is known for its fishing and seafood, and clear beaches and turtles (theres the Museum of Turtles there)....
MMMMMMaybe, Im not sure, but If I feel like it , I will then go to Puerto Escondido...... Thats another city with more beaches, But the difference is that this is very well known for surfers coz the Waves are huuuuuge and there are so many people that have drowned kamain!... yeah, Im not sure about this one............ maybe not!...........

I will have no access to Internet... the bugalows and hotels there barely have Electricity!!! Im serious.... some of them proudly announce "we now have electricity".....


Around the 13th or 14th of September , I should be back to San Cristobal to continue my 2 weeks of classes in school!
I just felt like I needed to change a bit, and take a break... just me and myself... under the sun... reading allllll my notes of Spanish... and since Im going ALLLLLL alone..... who knows... maybe meeting Mexicans and practicing my Spanish????? I hope so!!! I really really hope so!

Dont know exactly where Ill be staying.... what hotel, what playa excatly.... but I know whats gonna happen.... Im gonna get there, fall in love with a beach, and decide to stay at their hotel!!!


Ill talk to you in 10 days!!
I love every Set of Eyes reading this post!!! Every set!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. elle est grande LA KARAM!!Muy grande!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OAXACA OAXACA OA OA OAXACA OA OA OA OA OAXACA.

    Catch a wave for a brotha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya Papy;

    I don't understand this :

    "I just felt like I needed to change a bit, and take a break... just me and myself".

    Leich ya Papy, haven't you been other than with yourself for the last 40 days???? You left Dubai because you wanted to be with yourself and take a break in life. Now that you are in Mexico, you want to do the same again. You're really worrying me ya Papy. Are you sure you don't want to end up being either a nun or a monk?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha! 3ammo joe you're too funny. it's like she needs a vacation from her vacation. get with the program 3ammo!the 60's is happening all over again! a revolution of its own kind!

    Lina, you're crazy and I love you for that. One day, I will follow in your footsteps. Except my destination will be Spain.

    I love your set of eyes too. Please take a lot of pictures. Catch a lot of beauty for a sista!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHAH.....
    Im packing my bag, you know... the little one that contaons JUST swimsuits and dresses.... and Im laaauugghhhing and loooving the love!!!!

    Joum Jouma... your destination awaits you...

    Pap... Its a vacation within a vacation... I never thought this is possible.. but then... ANYTHING can happen in Mexico!!! ANYYYYTHING you want, ANYTHINGGG you need! This is the Mexico Magic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lina is like a space ship that took off (from Dubai) to fly into space (Mexico) and then, just as the space ship flies higher and higher, it detaches from the main ship along the way.

    The further you are moving from everything you are attached to, the closer you are getting to yourself. It's such a grace that you are experiencing what you are.

    Joe, while I too pray that Lina remains protected and safe, I am very excited about what she is living. This experience will mark and make of her such a strong, grounded and connected being. Bisous a Cricri.

    ReplyDelete