Monday, September 7, 2009

FiRsT... San Augustinillo

I walk out of the cab, and I know where Im going... so I tell the taxi to take me to ¨Ägama Yoga por favor¨. I got there at 8:00 am... Im sweartin like a pooch, Im all red, and Im sooooo tired! the Centre is on a hill... so I had to climb it while carrying my bag! Not very calm!
I get there and the German couple running it, Sophia and Andy, kind-of adopt me!!! They tell me to have a shower... so I DID! and then realized that my phone is not working! It looks like there is no Tel Signal is the WHOOOLE town! NICE!
At 8:30 am, I do my Yoga Class... and I feel CALM!!! I fell asleep in the last 10 Meditation Minutes... Im serious... FELL ASLEEP... And woke up feeling like :OH SHITTTT, WHERES EVERYONE?? WHAT HAPPENED??... hahahaha
So I wake up and see this girl.... this Mexican Girl infront of me... talking to another English girl.... so Hello, Hello, My name is Lina.... Where are you staying Lina??? Well I have no place to stay ... I just got here,and Im gonna go look for a place........ OH, okay, Im taking care of this house for a couple who are in France and its huge... The rooms are rentable... for 10 dollars a night... if you want.....
I was like:.. okay, Let me see it first!

So Ariana and I walk from the Centre to her house... which is a 10-minute walk PLUS 50 steps upwards to the house! The house is ADOOOOORABLE! Its facing the beach, on a hill, all in wood!!!! Like ALLLL made of wood!!!

I walk back to the centre... Up the hill again.... and Becks (the other girl) tells me she would like to go to the beach with me... I was like DEFINITELLLLY, LETS GOOOO! i need water!!
We walk to the beach.... Becks and I.... and have lunch and talk and talk and talk!!!!

We walk back to the Centre for the second Yoga class we have at 4.... I do that!!

I enrolled in this Yoga Centre for the whole week.... 2 classes per day... each class is 2 hours... I have 2 amaaaazing girl-friends. The group consists of a Lebanese, a Mexican, and an English.
We are INSEPERABLE. We are always together, either at the Centre, or at some beach watching the sunset.... or cooking dinners at home!
Ariana and Becks play the guitar, so after the food, we usually chill and they play the guitar!
The beach is constantly in my ear! The hammocks are LOVELY. Life is good! Life is Health!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could click on cool a hundred times to tell you how cool and great I think everything you're doing and living is!

    Life is Health!!! You're getting sun, sea, yoga, walks, food... Stock up on all these wonders ya Lina so when you come back to us, we get a share!

    ReplyDelete