Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Voyager

Its 5:00 pm and the vogager is ready to go!

I packed my bags, I put the small bag in the big bag; made sure I have all my papers; bought my ticket.... and I shall be ON THE ROAD in 4 hours.

I will be getting on a BUS , and leaving the state of Quintana Roo and (13 hours later) will get to the state of Chiapas.
I enrolled myself in a Spanish Institute in San Cristobal; where I will be taking 4-weeks of intensive Spanish Classes while discovering the rich culture of Chiapas.

Chiapas is the capital of the Mexican Revolution. When you say Chiapas, you directly have to link it to Emiliano Zapata and the Zapatista followers who demanded nothing but La Tierra y La Libertad!

I would love to add details to the story, but Im pretty sure I will be able to tell you dates and names and more details after I actually stay there.

Alone, and armed with SO MUCH passion inside me..... I ask you to Wish me luck!

Im out.....

3 comments:

  1. lek ya blu lek ya bla bravo 3aleykeh!!!ktiiiiiiir 2awiyyeh mennik lina karam!!! ktiiiiiir!!! make the most of it w remember my casa is your casa!ANYTIIIIME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DALE HERMANA MIA ... QUE BIEN !!!

    ALLA, EN LAS CHIAPAS, EL PUEBLO MANDA Y EL GOBIRNO OBEDEZCA!

    HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very brave mashallah, you should be proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete