Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Lebanese Experience

its 7:25 in the morning and I need to get ready for classes! But before that.... I really felt the urge to talk about my Lebanese experience yesterday, here in San Cristobal....

Theres this Lebanese restaurant we all visted when we came to San Cristobal last year... and me and Baby went in there and started talking to the guy there... he said his name was Ali...

Eh listen to thissss!!!!

I walked in yesterday..coz i needed some sort of a salad!!! then Tabbouleh it is!
So theres another Lebanese idiot welcoming me in the heaviest lebanese accent.
He sais HIS name is Ali.. and that the other guy I met last years name is Nidal!!!!! Keef hay? I dunno.

The tabbouleh was pure SHIT.. iit was tasteless.... it was allll onions , cut in huge squares...and probably a total of 15 ba'dounes!!!!

The best part is here.....

May I remind you that last year's Ali was talking to us , telling us how he hates his Mexican wife and that he prefers a Lebasese wife, and she keeps telling him she wants a baby but he doesnt want!!! (TO COMPLETE STRANGERS EH?)

Eh, this time!!!.. Aliiii.... was telling me how he lived in London for 8 years and married a Megan.... he lives in "weset manastar" (wlik English, he doesnt know how to speak)... and he "akhadta" to lebanon, and "a33adta" bil Sunsat Hotel (sunset).. like he would "take" a pet!!!!

Ali felt like he cant be with an English woman and that she is greedy and she wants to quit her job and have him spend on her (salt and pepper, salt and pepper)

He also discussed with me how he has a Saudi Princess as his mistress!! its been going on for 8 years!!!!

He also discussed with me how he hates Mexicans and he feels they are "jirbaineen" ... Supposedly, in Lebanon...you will never find homeless people like here... in Lebanon, one would not have a a penny, but she would still carry the latest phone and
the best car.. and he LOOOOVES that about Lebanon...



Im sitting there.... listening and listening.. and almost getting up and slapping the idiot on the left side of his ugly face!

OH OH OH! and the BESTTTT part is,... he freaking charged me for ONEEE plate of shitty Tabbouleh 50 pesos! thats 5 DOLLARS!!!


CAN I SUE THIS IDIOT??? PLEAAAASSSEEEEEEEE??????

5 comments:

  1. Ya Papy, ya Hayati.

    Come back as of next Friday and taste the Tabboule that Mom will be doing for you. You'll never go back neither to Mexico nor to Ali. And the best is that Mom is ready to pay $5 not that you have to.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEENERZ!!! Hahahahah :-)) MADE ME LAUGH!! LOK SHU HAL PHENOMENON EL ALLOUSH????ANA B'KOUL, MA TED3ASEH B HAYATIK 3ANDO BA'KA!!! Yalla, keep havin da trip of u life n b safe always ya beenerz!! joey

    ReplyDelete
  3. my lovely!!! got ur messages yesterday!! cracked me up.intensive week this week, everyday from 8am to 11pm.no time to even eat (makes my mum happy)!!i think u should go back to ali once a week and come back with crassy stories!!!i miss u and wish i was there with u :) bass HEC quelle bonne idee...meyh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-) joO, Liz, and Lina! I MISS ALL OF U

    ReplyDelete
  5. BABY LOOK WHERE HE IS STILL???????

    ReplyDelete