Monday, August 10, 2009

The Rush

Okay so heres the thing... I just looked at my green phone and it told me that its 3:10 am. AND i need to sleep! I CANT!

I am really nervous and excited and READY to do this.

I pack my bags tomorrow morning, when I wake up, and then me and Leez go down to Vieux Port to get some last minute stuff and some last minute Montreal-Goodbye-ishness. Saying bye to my Cousins and this whole part of my life.

and I go to sleep and have to be at the airport at 6:00 am! To fly for another 6 hours and get to Cancun-Mexico at 7:00 pm.
Jad is gonna pick me up from the airport and we will head through Playa Del Carmen and then CHETUMAL .

Dont know how long Im staying in Chetumal, Dont know if Ill move from Chetumal , where to, how , and when....

This is it. Its beginning. Its happening. I cant believe it; Im feeling the blood rush through my body and this is something Ive never felt before.

How do I feel?? I feel LUCKY.

2 comments:

  1. FUDGE THAT LINA!!

    Over here you have Burj Al Arab! Emirates Towers! Trade Center! Media City! JBR!

    COME BACK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel nervous baydee!!!! You're doing great!! We're proud of you!! We're excited for you!! But yes, COME BACK!!

    ReplyDelete