Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Registering

Im back!!!!

I went to the Tienda and bought some stuff for the Kitchen and the house.. and guess what else I did?? I cooked some Pasta with Red Sauce!!!! Liza had told me to get white sauce but the Tienda didnt have!

It's starting to sink in properly. Im starting to register where I am!

The house is decorated and its all furnished; Everything; from the spoons and forks to the gadgets on the wall.
My neighborhood is just soooo pretty! The people around are all locals, although I see the occasional tourist and the backpackers....
The weather is really nice, Its cold, and it also rains sometimes.. alot.... but little drizzles; it doesnt POUR!

Tomorrow should be a good day for me! I will actually start my first day at school!
Im excited! Im really excited coz I have ABSOLUTELY no idea what to expect!

The unknown is quite scary.... but I keep telling myself... Its ALLL in your head Lina. Its ALLLL in your head!

5 comments:

  1. lina... u know it is gonna be the best!!! oohhh how i love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahha.. the Chubby effect!
    Lina i am so excited for you!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaall in YO head. I knew it all along.. and I love that you know it. Yo2borne rassik!
    Oh and by the way.. I think you should reply to the comments here. no? just so we don't feel like we are talking to a website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are right Charboulina!

    In my head ... I admit!!! ITS ALLLL IN THERE!
    3 days ago, at the house of Melissa, the neighboors were having a FIESTA with music and cooking and dancing.... my head started saying stuff like ohhhhh, this is scaryy, its dangerous... I WAS LIKE NOOOOO, lina , NOOOO, ... Its cool.. Shut up and sleep!!!!!

    ranaaaaa!!!! You are the RBK of my life!

    SIster in Lawwwww!! i love you more!! YOu and your supportive comments !!! killik sawa you mean soooooo much to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hayati. I really really feel so proud of you and i can't believe i have raised a daughter who was so courageous to go into such a venture.

    This is definitely going to mark your life and shape it.

    I envy you and i have no doubt in my mind that you'll be up to it. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete