Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Intiendo.....

I woke up at 4:00 in the morning , and went straight to the airport, of Montreal.
I was the first in line, literally, and was waiting for Mexicana to open their counters so I could check in.... All of a sudden, i start hearing spanish behind me... the guy behind me is like :"siiii, para aqui, siiiii". I instantly turn around and look at the huggeee line thats been formed behind me, THEYRE ALL Mexicans!!!!!

My lips magnetically start pulling away and I start smiling as I check in, as I walk in the airport, as I get in the plane, as I sleep in the plane, and as I notice that IM HAPPY.

Im here.
I cant believe Im here, It hasnt registered AT ALL.
I landed last night and was picked up by Jad and his girlfriend. Shes SOOOO cute! Shes Mexican! and she speaks French, so Im still speaking French!!! with a bit of "yo pienso que..."
In the car on the way, I was really noticing this:
One year ago, I was HERE with My Man, My brother, His wife, Joey and Liza!!!!!!
WOW what a different feeling!!!! I was emotional! I miss my boyfriend!!!!

We put our bags in, and I decide to take a 5-minute walk, coz seriously, I havent registered a THING!
I get out, and I see this old man, with a guitar on his shoulder. He comes to me and hes like "blablablablablabalabla". Im like"No intiendo, para no habla espagnol"
Hes like" Can I sing you a song for a cigarette?"....
AND so were standing IN THE MIDDLE of Playa Del Carmen, and hes singing to me with his guitar, closing his eyes and very much into it.... Im SMILINGGGGG!
He finishes, I give him the cigarette , and we part!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. :) so coool!!! a song for a cigarette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno why I am RBK and how i managed to comment, but it's about time! I've wanted to comment on aaaaaaaall your other posts.
    So much looooooove xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo cooool!!! sooo freaking cool!!

    A song for a cigarette!! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7amdellah 3assalemeh cousine!!
    Khay what a beautiful landing and greeting!
    It's so nice to read you - I can feel your happiness come out from the screen!
    Keep us posted with your wonderful stories.
    mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. como que no hablas espaƱol? ya se te olvido todo? te quiero mucho y me haces mucha falta!

    ReplyDelete