Thursday, August 6, 2009

Routine

My Sister in Law asks me where are the 3rd and 4th of August posts! Shes so cute!!!!


Ive been great, slightly greater than great. And for the past 2 days, Ive been constantly monitoring myself...
Heres the thing...
I wake up, I have breakfast, I start working, Liza wakes up , we have coffee, we talk, and then Joey wakes up, and our day fully starts out in the streets of MOntreal.
Ive developed a routine here, which was a bit questionable for me. I mean, Its my 14th day here in Montreal!
Is that normal? When do we cross this line and hop comfortable into the line of "routine".
I completely know my way around; I also do plans alone without the JOOLIZ;
I go to Yoga, I go to cousins, I go to friends,...

This is just amusing for me. I have adapted quite fast!


I HATE saying it , but I have to..... In 14 days, I dont think I looked back for one second.

In 14 days, the stongest element that was on my mind is "FAMILY".
I think about them every day, I think about how they are, where they are, and if theyre doing okay. I think of happy times together. Fu and Nadim... the 2 brothers! The big one who has a character that never ceases to amaze me. And the little one that I would do ANYTHING for! I love them it hurts!


My father, Bless him. The most powerful soul!
My mother; the most sensitive creature.

This is ROOTS. And this is what I look back at! Routine or Not Routine. Everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Dad. I am sure had Mamy read what you had written above she would have gone into tears.

    I am so impressed and the whole Karam Familia (including Nadyne and Aboul Zouz) feel so proud of you.

    We LOVE you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im confused! its like part of me is like ..she started the message loving me but then...
    i get no family lovin'.. u have to understand, under normal circumstance, i crave attention!! now that i am fat!! OH MY GOD HOW I CRAVE!

    im loving my father in law though :-)

    ReplyDelete