Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It begins

The bus ride was very calm and I slept through it all. Surprisingly, it was on time. It was scheduled to arrive to San Cristobal at 11, so I was here at 11 sharp!
I get out of the bus.. and im like hmmmmm okay.,... what do i do now?? ...... I look around and see cabs! I take one and tell him to take me to the Institute!
I was there within 5 minutes and it just all so happened soooooo quickly!

I start classes TOMORROW MORNING AT 9:00 AM!!! wohowwwww!
They were expecting me.... so they even took me and showed me 2 places, one posada and one appartment...
I chose the appartment. I took it. And Im now typing this from my new house!

Its really cute.... Its 4 apparatments in a "compound"... with a terrace... The appartment itself is huge! I have one bedroom, one kitchen, one tv room (with no tv) and a toilet.

I walked from the institure to the house... its 6 blocks away! So its a good 15 minute walk!

Im in a state of shock! I dont know how I feel.

I think I need to disconnect and start unpacking my bag!!!!!
Shock, shock, shock!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment