Monday, July 13, 2009

Wedding-ish

Friday July 10th at 5:00 PM on a very simple village within the Mountains of Jbeil.


Im back from Lebanon... I just went for the wedding... 4 days!
I tried my best to meet up with Nadyn and Fu and spend time with them... because Im leaving in 10 days! But you know it is when youre getting married?!!!!!
Hayete, they were all over the place... and HAHAHA.... I kept calling FU asking him.."Fu, there a right turn and a left turn, which one should I take???" hahahah! Hayete Fu!


IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.... Fu looked so good, wearing the same thing as my dad and Nadim!!
And Nadyn looked gorgeous too!! with Makeup and Hair kamain!!!
I was sitting on the front bench , and i just couldnt believe that this is the very same church we used to visit when I was 10 years old! Seriously!



The whole trip was so very emotional for me. I had to say goodbye to my 2 brothers AND My mom!!!!
I had to explain to some friends that Im happy doing that.... But everytime I tried... Id be like:"Yes Yea Im gOood bouuuuhoouuuuuu..... and Id cry"
"Im great, Im leaving to Mexibouuuuhhouuuuuuuuuuuu, and Id cry"
Man I cried so many times!!!!

And if theres ANYTHING I SUCCCKKKKK at , its saying Goodbye!
I just like to silently dissapear! No need to stand, and hug, and kiss, and say Goodbye, and feel bad, and not know how to act, or where to look!! KHALAS, just go... silently!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment