Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A message to you

Thats it... Thats my last blog I type from the UAE... from the ARab world... from the world that Ive known so so well and Ive grown up in..
Im travelling in a couple of hours... and I head to what I like to call "The Unknown". Its Montreal for 2 weeks , where Liza and I catch a plane to Chetumal/Mexico... and she leaves me there:)

Ive been thinking so hard about this.. well to be honest... no I didnt even think about this.... the answer is ,... No i WONT do a farewell dinner with all my freinds of Dubai!
I can NOT cope with this... I function a lot better when theres no GOODBYE, and emotional talks!

so heres a message to all of you.... (one one. or wa7ad wa7ad meehh)

I love you all, you will be missed, your jokes, your comfort, your attitudes, your personalities, your different personalities , your presence!

  • CHARBEL: My one and only... you sooo my third brother.. and if you give me your passport you can be my husband!
  • Rana, Pia: My two girls that I share sooo much with! Come to think of it, all my feelings of THISSSS and its developments have been shared with you two:) Its nice to know that three girls (each in a different country) can still be so close.
  • Steph, Sam, Amanda, Lara and Randa: You guys seriously are something else... I havent seen such a REAL family love BOND like that before... everytime I come to ur place, Im in awe!
  • Gracey: **and little Jasmine.... and Gracia Safi... That it, youre in my Life forever and Im so happy for that:)
  • Kia: Me n you have this really nice connection, Its like i feel you and you feel me:)
  • Meerz and CharliEeE: You will always be my Kindergarden, High School, University, Dorms and next door companion!
  • Passo: Have I told you that I LOVE your new direction of Life? your whole attitude is sooo much respected.
  • Rakan: Youre suchhhhh a good friend and neighbor, welcome to my circle of love!
  • RaRa: Your head is always something un-understandable... mish ma3oul how i love it!
  • Maya: Always Digging Deeper and seeking further. Chapeux for you. A conversation with you calms me down and puts things in persrective.
  • Carol, Claire, Dima, Reef: Hayete all of you... I smile when I think of all of you.
  • NaDYN : my sister-in- law.... My sister and My friend and My voice of wisdom. La ya Lina, Focus ya Lina. What would I do without you in my life??????? I admire how you do it:)
  • My Man, My boyfriend, My love: Its REAL... what we have is REAL and its there forever. Ive known it from DAY 1. And the tingle I get in my heart keeps getting stronger BY THE DAY.... Its been 2 years minus 5 days and I still havent understood it! You see?Im writing this and Im feeling stuff for you!
  • NaDDOUMMAAA and My Big Brotha: MY family. MY blood. This is how its supposed to be. I wouldnt wanna change A THING about our relationship. 2 brothers and 1 sister is THE BEST combination. I love you two so much!
  • Mother the Real and Father the Real: The love you have for each other, the way youve handled it all handled our upbringing, Youve trained us so well, educated us so well and have given us everything we need. You approved of this and told me to :"GO, if this is what you want, Go, Do It"... Youre such strong people.

I know I forgot many people, And im sorry for that... Like I said before, Im ALL OVER THE PLACE!

I feel alive! I feel soooo curious.. I feel Fresh. I FEEL GOOOODDDDDD.

7 comments:

  1. Euff Lannouna... I am so impressed! and a bit shocked... It atually just hit me.. Lina doesn't really want to marry me, she only wants my passport!

    Hayete, I love love love you and wish you the best of luck in "finding yourself" and know that you don't HAVE to stay there if you don't feel it.
    I'm very proud of your head. Charbel

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that i can SEE u talking when i read :) hehe amazing stuff, enjoy every crazy minute of it and much respect for ur mission whether it last 5 days or 6 months x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're going to have THE BEST time! Enjoy every moment babe and I can't wait to read about all of it here.
    Big bravo to you for doing what most of us would LOVE to do!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Guys, I just got the goosebumps...Reading your replies means so much to me!
    Thank you alll...

    ReplyDelete
  5. im the luckiest to have you here with me!!! l`ete est enfin la!!! vive l`ete avec lina :) meyh!!i know ive told u so many time but again im so proud of you my blubla!! the one and only Cassandra!!!big up yoossselfff respect ayyyyy!!!ELLE EST GRANDE LA KARAM!!! KABIRATONE!!! she`s the KIIIING QUEEEEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. R E R E S E N T I N dA Artabian Karamz!

    ...A GLORIOUS CONQUEST IT WILL BE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lina!! you have no idea how proud i am of you!!

    Your the best sis any kid can ask for!

    Lina please dont go!

    ReplyDelete