Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thirty Happy

My brother's 30th Birthday!
We went to Hive in Souk Al Bahar to celebrate.... I kissed him and I hugged him.... and we spoke about THE RING!
We went shopping for Nadyn's RING.... He wants to surprise her with a proposal and so we had to choose the perfect RING.
Nadyn doesnt like Diamond rings (KEEF HAYY??? )... so we wanted to include her favorite stone----The Ruby---- along with 2 little diamonds on each side.

We're thinking, He'll either take her for a walk to the JIRID of Kartaba----or he will take her up to the ROOF of our house in Kartaba and do it!
AHH IM SO EXCITED... I wish he could call me , put the phone down, and do the whole proposal while Im listening and smiling and shining:)

And what's the best part of it all??? SHE HAS NO IDEA.... NO NO NO IDEA
I need to keep this away from her..and you dont understand how hard I try.... I just wanna BLAB it to her! (That's pretty much why I decided to write it in my blog) But that means that I cant give her the address of the blog , and I have to wait till its all done and she's wearing it!!!

AND Thats the thing about them.... Theyre so in love and active in keeping that love alive!
They seriously go OUTTA THEIR WAY to do stuff for each other... Its always been like this with them, Its either she's getting him surprises or He's getting her surprises!!
BRAVO FOOTLEZ BRAVO. I APPROVE.


I love Fu.
I love his wife.

Oh Family Matters!

1 comment:

  1. I don't get it.. are you posting a memory?
    Or did u have this blog running when you and Fu went shopping for Nadyn's ring?

    ReplyDelete