Friday, July 17, 2009

The Wait

Its a weird thing, The Wait!
I have been "waiting" for this kinda feeling for excatly one year.
Waiting, wishing, sitting wondering, dreaming and waiting for this feeling to come, or for this day /week to finally come!

I tell you th truth.... ITS FREAKY.
Im freaking out. I leave in 5 days. One flight. 13 hours. Dubai to Montreal.
I packed my clothes. I packed a total of 20 items (thats including tops, dresses, leggings, jeans, and shoes). Anything I might need, I will figure out a cheap way to buy!!!
I packed my stuff. I still have a couple of things to get (like a multiple plug, a battery....)

I keep going over the same things in my head, do I have this? Do I have that? Will this be enough? Will I need anything more?

Its my last weekend with Touf!
What did we decide to do???>
What we do best! NOTHING!

Weve been drilling and fixing up his place... We decided NOT to create a "farewell" theme.. so were just... NOT even mentioning it.

Im sad! Its weird! The wait is just weird!
Ive been waiting and waiting for this for 12 months.... Now that its here??? I have my eyes open, frowning, dazing, and questioning WHY am I not as exited as I was 12 months ago!

The freaking wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment