Saturday, November 28, 2009

One Tamales Please





All right... so a bit of Routine-ness has been established.
1) Yoga... check
2) Walking... check
3) Family... check
4) Friends... checkkidy check
5) Job.,.. no not yet.... starts in January

so I still have one more month of playing around to get back to work and to get back to timelines and deadlines.... PLAY.... So go ahead and PLAY...

We went again to the desert and did our Quad biking session that was just... AMAZINg...My lil brother got lost.. all by his lonesome so as he was trying to find his way back to all of us, his Quad completely stopped (ran out of fuel) and had no money, no lights, no way back...WHAT a feeling.. so started walking back till he could stop a car and get a ride... but other than that, it was AMAZING... the deserts of Dubai are really a gorgeous... you juts need to find activities to do around that theme "The Desert" and you'll be FINE!!!!
I go to Lebanon next week for a whole month to stack up some Lebanon fuel... I plan on becoming a tourist in MY country and really getting to know the place.. the mountains, the villages, its people, and the history.... That should be interesting...

I still sometimes feel like I need to pinch myself and ask if I am REALLY back??? Am I??

I also shut my eyes sometimes and visualize My Mexico at this time, What are my friends doing now? What is the weather like? What are the streets like? What are the smells and noises like? What is the taste of Frijoles like? The real Frijoles.... BLACK beans and not the RED beans that is sold in Dubai! The real Picante.... real Chilli thats tastes ummmm soooo Goooooddddd.
What is Caterina doing? Erin? Khoffee? My hostel? The red house? The pink house? The yellow house?
Ouuufffff, the big man who stands right infront of Hostel Esperances singing "Champurrriiddooooos por Cinco pesossss"... or the Senora at Plaza de Paz selling Fruitas con Chilli... or the Tamales and the Chichorrones.... UUUFFFFFFFFFfffFFFF!!!

What I would do for One Tamales right now!!!!
Or maybe two... one Cheese Tamales and One Sweet Tamales.

I terribly miss it... and it hurts... The distance really hurts.
To date, Every time I want to see what time it is here,... I instantly do the Maths and calculate what time it is in My Mexico.

My Spanish conquest is still going on... I have to watch at least one movie in Spanish per day.. and ALLLL DAY LONG, I listen to Spanish music....

June.... its allllll about June... Knowing Im going back INSTANTLY puts a smile on that face of mine!

My Mexico, My Mexico.... I miss you.









xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox




1 comment:

  1. Tu ya llegaste.
    Por lo tanto, siente el placer en cada paso y no te preocupes con las cosas que todavia tienes que superar.
    No tenemos nada delante de nosotros, apenas un camino para ser recorrido a cada momento con alegria.

    Disfruta!

    ReplyDelete