Saturday, November 21, 2009

Walk it for Me....













I have marked my one week "back" in Dubai... But However..... I am NOT "back" in Dubai... I am "in" Dubai... I am "new" to Dubai.



I think I am experiencing something quite interesting... My Liking Thermometer is going from 'Hating' to 'Don't Minding' to 'Liking' to 'Really liking' to 'Falling in love'........ with Dubai!

We went out to the Desert of Um al Quiwein... and rented something ... Not sure what theyre called but they are huge Desert Bikes for the Dunes of the Sahara!
At first, i took the bike and whoooopppp got stuck, once, twice, three times, four..... and then??? It just OPENED ! I was "MOVE OUTTA THE WAY WEEEEEYYYYY" .
I was climbing on bushes, dunes, speeding, ... everything!! I didnt wanna get off.
It was night time, and we were 5.... all together... the desert was limitless, it was all sand, and trees and cactus(the Arabic version), and at one point we all switched off our bikes and lights and LISTENED to the traquility of the desert!


I woke up the next day and HIT THE STREETS!!! Like I had been doing for the past 5 months...
I packed a bag, and a bottle of water... and got out of my house in Um Suqeim... and started walking towards my boyfriends house in Barsha!

I had discovered the inner road from my house to his... the one that does not include aHUGE HIGHWAY WITH 8 LANES of cars... so I started!!!

The walk was beaauutiful.... I was holding my camera and walking and looking and for the FIRST time actually LOOKING at DUBAI!
There were two mini highways that I walked... with loads and loads of cars but that didnt bother me at ALLLL...

I was listening to my music, and i was SINGING , walking, smiling, at some points I was LAUGHINGGG out loud! I was Alone in Dubai and I loved it!




2 comments:

  1. chou hel chi enteh???????!!!!!!! ur my idol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that you are taking photos, love it love it love it! think of investing in a nikon d40 :p

    ReplyDelete