Saturday, November 14, 2009

A first-timer


Melissa, Becks, Ariana, Danish girls, Kaffee, Caterina, Erin, Kek, and Karla.

These are the names of the friends I have made, and they're all GIRLS. A set of inspiring women, who define the word INSPIRING.
Beautiful inspiring people; Real friends who I consider REAL friends.

Every one of these girls carries a story as heavy as ever. A life thats been through ALOT, and thats been molded into a Life-defensive mode.

I feel so proud to have known them.

It was time to say "hasta luego".." See you later". Ill see you in May.
I hugged my girls SO TIGHT, it was so difficult to let go. I walked out of Guanajuato with my throat feeling heavy like I wanted to cry.

My flight was three days, Guanajuato, Guadalajara, Monterrey, New York till Dubai.

I am here, I have landed safely in the country I was raised in.

and I AM SHOCKED.

I dont know exactly WHAT you call it? It could be "scared".
I was scared of the come-back.... Could I do it? Could I sleep at night? Could I go back to what I had earlier?

I am back with my family, my boyfriend, and my friends... I tell you something... I am walking on the streets of Dubai looking at it like it is the FIRST TIME.

This is the weirdest feeling I have felt! I was raised here ALL my Life.... and yet... I have never felt like that! I have never seen this.

The weather is BEAUTIFUL, my friends are beautiful, the activities, so far, have been beautiful.

My mind is racing.... this should be a joke? This is not true... Dubai is black? Dubai is dark? Dubai is colorless? Dubai is soulless??

THIS is the definition I carried with me of Dubai... Sad but true. This was it....


Okay so , let me get one thing straight?.....
Is it??
What is it?
What?








xxxooooxxxxooooxxxoooooxxxoxoxoxxxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment