Tuesday, November 17, 2009

OUTLook- INLook









"Where do you Live, Lina?"







"I live in a place, that has no colors, no roads, no walking, no soul, no identity, I live in Dubai"


This is EXACTLY what I used to say when I was asked about my life back "Home".

This is the harshest judgement I have given , Ever.
and I do have to apologize. Im sorry Dubai.

Waking up in MY house, having slept in MY bed, being close to MY clothes that are in MY closet, spending time with MY family and MY boyfriend and MY set of friends.... is making me realize that hey???? You know what??? I think IIIIII was the one who was colorless, with no soul!

Your life is your CHOICE. Its the way you CHOOSE to live. The friends that you CHOOSE. the activities that you CHOOSE. The routine that you CHOOSE.
The country is a country... leave it alone.....


This sounds waaaayyyyyy to philosophical; and Im scared ! This is a whole new outlook for me... which makes sense in my head.

Its all in your head; and I like it like that......
Vamos a ver, Lets see what the Expiry date of this outlook is.... Im scared!!!








xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Tu Camino nunca se acaba.
    You have lived a beautiful journey that touched your soul and changed you and you will take it with you as long as you are willing to keep the magic alive.

    That was what I meant when I asked you to "stay a traveler" .. You may be stuck somewhere, just spread the joy you felt inside around you.

    Your Reality is Your choice :)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete