Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ChAos 'round

No matter how hard I describe the chaos around me, I will not be able to....

A chaos thats so difficult to describe becoz it carries so many meanings and feelings!

My brother and his 9-month pregnant wife 'Nadyn' have arrived ... theyre here in Lebanon.
My boyfriend has also arrived, here in Lebanon.
My younger brother has also arrived, here in Lebanon.

My friends are still a constant.

Family has magnified.

We spent Christmas Eve dinner with Nadyn's parents and family.. After dinner, a huuuge session of opening gifts took place at their place.

And for Christmas day, My 2 brothers and I went out for lunch.
It was one moment that I cherished and appreciated.
Myself and the 2 boys walking around the streets of Hamra, looking around the shops and the BEIRUT CITY Life . After lunch, there was another walk that led us to a Coffee place for some tea and coffees.

My boyfriend and I meeting up , and exchanging Christmas Presents in the house with his Mom and Dad kamain.
Driving around in Souk Jounieh until we head to Kaslik amidst the 'Classy' Lebanese drinking their Red Wine glasses in the cold winter Lebanese night..

Spending so much time, I repeat, so much time with my friends, my girl friends, doing random outings that were supposed to be "Lets go out for dinner" and ended up with one too many drinks... Or witnessing ,and meeting the violin player, of a Lebanese Band called "Mashrou3 Leila", who I instantly fell in love with.. They reminded me of the Mexican Band I met in Guanajuato... except, here, they are LEBANESE... speaking Lebanese, using Arabic instruments and rhythms, and talking about issues here in Lebanon!

Having a bonding session with my aunt... over the tastes and joys of food... Her and me standing by the Stove and cooking a Vegetarian dish for my Lunch! Taking her advice about how we can make my Vegetarian food actually "TASTE"...

Yes, PURE CHAOS... is what Im experiencing here in Lebanon...

The definition of Chaos, the Meaning of Chaos, ,,, But a Joyful Chaos..... A very joyful Chaos.







xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox



2 comments:

  1. i'm readin u and i'm missin u!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you met Hamed and his crew. Such a talented lovely bunch.

    ReplyDelete