Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Warm-up

Hello! Holla everybody...

This is just a warm-up session to what I will be doing (hopefuly once a week----or more) during the months of August to December 2009.
As you know.... I am leaving Dubai. Simple huh??

Background check please......

I live with my parents in Dubai and I have to admit ... I have it easy.
- I have a steady job working for Virgin Megastore, I have a very steady family.
- My two brothers are gorgeous! inside out!
- My parents are just tooooo good.
- My boyfriend is the most amazing boyfriend one can EVER find !

What can I say.... One is just NeveR satisfied eh??
Tab why is it that Ive always felt that there is something missing. Is this it? Do I want to spend the rest of my life like THAT? One culture? One country? One standard of living?

Decision has been made since July 2008. I visited Mexico in summer 2008 and was completely blinded by it. The people are down-to-earth, the country has so much to offer in terms of history... These people existed since 1500 !!! The scenery is out of this world. The nature, the mountains, the beaches, THE CARRIBEAN, the iguanas, the butterflies. the beliefs and customs. The Mayans created the Calendar that we all know now.( By the way , they believe that in December 12, 2010 the world will be OVER. No More)
Its real. Its all out there.

I will find a way. I will hopefully do it. I will learn and experience learn and learn some more. I will come back to Dubai with something words can not describe..... knowledge!

Im sleepy now. Im going to bed....you know.. the one in Um Suqeim Villa U2....

No comments:

Post a Comment