Sunday, January 24, 2010

Spice it

I've welcomed the new year 2010 with warm spirit and a pleasant positive outlook.
HERE I AM,.... Take me with you....
Im closing my eyes and allowing myself to be moved around, shuffled around, and taken to wherever , with whomever, doing whatever, whenever.

I turned 27 this week... and I spent it doing EXACTLY what I wanna do !

My birthday: January 21. My friends and I gathered at my house, we ordered THAI food... and had a great dinner.... We were all sweating and spicing up, thefood was ALLL sooo HOT, it was HILLARIOUS.
The tissue box was passed along the table, for our sweaty faces, while makings ounds like AHHHHH, OHHHH, AWWWWW, OUCCHHHHHH....
It was amaaazing!!!!

the next day, January 22. we all went to my boyfriend's pool and had a barbecue there... the company added the spice and the color of the day.
Hours later, still January 22..... A new soul was welcomed to this Earth, to our lives.
My brother had a baby!!!! Little Zeus saw the light ONE DAY after me!
A new fresh spirit among us..... surrounded by sooo much love... Its beautiful.

The welcome of the year was colorful.... spicyy...HOT..... new.... and different!!!

Bienvenida con nosotros mi amor!!!!!!












xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

1 comment: