Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Eventful Energy

I brought in journalists, Gulf News, Emirates Woman, Top Gear.... , Brought in refreshments, prepared the press kits, sent out the email invite and was ready to start the show!!!

We started the show... and the journalists tested out the product, they loved it, I made my contacts and strengthened them.... and in the end... I walked out SMILING!!

Event number One at my current job is ....... Done....

When I got home... I decided to do my Yoga routine... and I kid you not..... The amount of Energy that was running through my body was EXTRAORDINARY... No, No, you dont understand,... I have never felt THAT much energy running through my body . From my head to my toe. That tingly sensation inside that tells you IM HEREE... IM ALIVEEEE.... IM HEREEEE.


Gracias!!!!

Todo lo que puedo decir es una pallabra... Gracias!!!
de todo mi corazon!!!


Lina Del Libano







xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment